Thursday 9 October 2014

Book Questions

1: What is your favorite book?
It's a three-way tie between 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth, 'Graceling' by Kristin Cashore, and 'Between' by Jessica Warman

2: What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was 'The Iron King' by Julie Kagawa

3: What is the worst book you've ever read?
I'd have to say 'Never Let You Go' by Emma Carlson Berne, really didn't enjoy that one.

4: Top 3 book characters.
Katsa from 'Graceling'
Gwyneth from 'Ruby Red'
Celaena from 'Throne of Glass'

5: What is your favorite genre?
Young Adult dystopia and fantasy 

6: Book you cried the hardest reading?
Obviously 'The Fault in Our Stars', I don't think it's possible to read it without crying.

7: Book you laughed the hardest reading?
I laughed a lot reading Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier, Gwyneth is hilarious!

8: Which book character(s) do you most relate to?
I really relate to Ruth from 'The Appetites of Girls' which I'm currently reading. She could probably be my twin, there's a lot of things that we have in common which is such an amazing thing because it makes this book so much more enjoyable!  

9: Favorite author(s)?
Its a battle between Sarah J. Maas and Stephanie Perkins, amazing authors, their books are pure perfection.

10: Do you judge books by their covers?
Unfortunately most of the time I do, but I try my best to avoid it. 

11: What is your favorite quote from a book?
I don't think I have one, I can't think of any that really stick out for me.

12: Which book do you recommend to friends and family most?
'Divergent', it just seems like a book that anyone could enjoy.

13: Which book is so special to you that you don't share it with others?
Defiantly 'Between', that's the book that started my crazy reading habits and it will always have a special place in my heart,

14: Do you have any signed books?
I do! Often when I get books for review, their signed!

15: Have you met any authors?
No I haven't, there really isn't any book events that happen near me unfortunately:(
   
16: Buy books new, used, or go to the library?
Either one works! But I like having my own copy of a book; I don't really go to the library as much as I use to.

17: Where is your favorite place to read?
In my bed, I love reading in comfort!

18: Prefer books set in the past or the future?
I have a tendency to read futuristic books, but it doesn't really matter to me.

19: Do you ever hope to publish your own book?
ALL THE TIME! I've tried multiple times to write my own story and always fail. I never get overly committed to my writing and when I do, I never have time! I have so many good book ideas, I just can't write them the way I imagine them to be! I don't have any confidence in my writing skills!

20: Prefer stand alone or series?
It really depends, I enjoy both!
21: Do you mark/highlight/dog ear your books or keep them in perfect condition?
NEVER! I take such good care of my books. I may make notes in ARCs but that would be hard enough  for me to do!

22: Hardbacks or paperbacks?
That's a hard one, I like the feeling of both! Hardbacks I think look nicer, but paperbacks are easier to read I find.

23: Do you watch any booktubers?
I spend most of my days on Booktube, I watch a lot of different booktubers!

24: Do you like twist endings?
Yes! I hate when books are so predictable, a twist always makes a book more interesting.

25: Do you reread books?
I haven't reread any books before, and I don't know if I will. Maybe if it's a series and I want to reread the previous book before starting the new one.

26: E-readers or physical copies of books?
Physical copies all the way!

27: Do you like to write reviews when you finish a book?
It's what I love to do! That's why I have this blog :)

28: Favorite book cover(s)?
Currently my favourite book cover is 'Jewel' by Amy Ewing! Such a beautiful cover!

29: A book recommendation?
You guys should defiantly check out 'The Appetites of Girls' by Pamela Moses. I am currently reading this and so far, I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment